Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HELP!!!!!


ok, for real, we can't think of a darn name for this kid that is coming ASAP. seriously, we are open to suggestions......real suggestions.

if you win the name lottery, you are allowed to babysit anytime! Woo hoo!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

little Ricky still gets my vote or you could name him mattron after your two favorite people in the whole world.

steve said...

my child does not need to be named after a body part

Erin Camp said...

Rex, dad would love that one, just as much as he loved Max.
For reals, if I could have more boys they would be Garrett, Simon, Joshua, or Lucas (Dad loves that one too:) Sorry, that's all I've got.

The Praters said...

Hey preggo. I can't believe you haven't picked out a name yet! I like Biggs, Reed, Vance, Blake, and Trent. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

cru, jordan, lil wayne thats for chase, haha kayson, payson i dunno i can't give you any of my names

Cheryl said...

Kurt says Nixon.
Cheryl wants Stonewash or Antonio or Teri or Tone.

Keith A. Runyon said...

Just as long as you don't get into church names you'll be fine....or more importantly, your kid will be fine. You can't tag him with a moniker that will get him laughed at or teased during school. He needs a tough, classy and witty name like perhaps Keith, Derrick, Jack, Calvin (Cal), Ray (not Raymond, just Ray), or Erik (with a 'k' is nice). I could go on for days. This stuff....it just comes to me.

Jayci said...

cracker. okay, I know that's not going to win, but I'll take you on free in'n'out.