Thursday, October 9, 2008

Drew

sorry i don't have more pics. i keep forgetting to bring the camera to work, and these are off the phone. This is a picture of the second time Kayden saw Drew. He couldn't leave him alone, and still can't. "I want to hold him." We are constantly watching to make sure Kayden isn't smothering Drew.


Just like this picture. Came home the other night and asked where Kayden was as it was time for dinner. I went outside to his normal haunts, couldn't find him and got worried. I walked in the room to check in the closet and found him lying next to Drew in the crib. I had to take a picture of him before we told him he can't do that. This is what I am talking about when I say smothering....

Kayden loves going to the baseball games with dad. Softball has been great for Kayden to get outside and get interested in sports. He comes in the dugout every inning when he sees me running in from the field, sits next to me, then sometimes cries when he has to leave the dugout and go sit with mom...

Drew and Christina are doing well. We have been worried about jaundice this week and have been back and forth doing blood work. So far so good. Hopefully he won't have to go in anymore. He is sleeping pretty well at night, just up for feedings. Christina is dead tired and so am I. Kayden continues to have more energy than anyone i know and won't ever sleep, and never wants to stop playing.

On a different note, we went and bought our season tickets for UNLV hoops this year. The games are on Wednesday nights during scouts. Think Bishop will be mad when I ask him if we can change scout night, or I need to be released? Maybe bro. sylvester will just take over for me as the assistant varsity coach. guess we'll find out...

7 comments:

Erin Camp said...

Atleast Kayden isn't on top of Drew. It looks like he is trying to be careful.

Anonymous said...

Just say when...I'm here to help!

Heidi said...

When. --Andrew

Jayci said...

cute brothers!!! I love that Kayden already feels the brotherly love. : ) AND i love that Kayden loves BASEBALL!

good luck getting scout night changed. Maybe your bishop will want to go to the games with you as some sort of collateral.

thanks for the udpate! Christina you look great!

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

I love it. At least he loves him and is not jealous. Wish I could be there to come pick up Kayden for you. Love you

Anonymous said...

i so took that picture of kaydo..

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

blog darn you, blog!!!!!