Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sneaky

Dad: "Kayden, pick up the corn dog stick and put it in the garbage"
Kayden: "Anni chewed this up"
Mom: "How did Anni even get it"
Kayden: "She's sneaky!"

4 comments:

Heather said...

Funny kid!=) And little bums are so dang cute. That might sound sick, but they just are! There is a house for rent for $1200 on our street. It's the same model as mine. I don't know if you guys are looking to move yet or anything, but just thought I would let you know. There was also a house for sale in the Barlow's neighborhood for $124. Made me want to cry, but anyway, talk to you later!

Brittany B said...

We can't wait to see "Dayden" and "Baby Dew." I think we've decided to come on the 1st.

Erin Camp said...

Halloween pictures.

sarah said...

Ots babu Dwew. Sneaky like his dad