Thursday, December 10, 2009

Decorating

Kayden is in a helping phase. So he helped me decorate the tree. You obviously can't tell because my camera insists on taking blurry pictures, but the ornaments are all together in two groups: one where Kayden could reach from standing on the couch, and the other group at his height standing on the floor. He kept putting all the ornaments on the same branch. By about the 5th one they would all fall off and he would have to start over. It took a while to decorate the tree! I even left them where he put them and haven't rearranged them.

We had to move all of the bulbs up though because Drew pulls them off, bites them and breaks them. Our tree actually looks pretty good though. (Progress from last year when I didn't even put up a tree.)

1 comment:

Brittany B said...

Maybe I should have told Steve to get you a camera for Christmas. At least he's helping.