Jenna has girl cousins on both sides of the family. On Steve's side she has a cousin one month older, and on my side she has a cousin two weeks younger. LUCKY GIRL!! So here are her boy cousins holding their little baby girl cousins. Matthew is holding Jenna on the left and Max is holding Lilly on the right.
Aunt Erin has let us come destroy her house almost every day. Here are all of the cousins (and Aunt Helen) eating some lunch.
The kids love to play all day and seriously never fight. It's great. Us Moms don't have to do anything, but look outside every once in a while and get them juice and snacks. But here's what we found looking out the window one time.
I don't know why Kayden decdied to take off his pants instead of his shirt like everyone else. (Maybe because he can't take his shirt off by himself yet. I don't know.) And little Abi just thinks she is one of the boys. It was cold outside too!
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you for posting again. It looks like they are having tons of fun. I can't wait to have a house and get out the trampoline again.
ha ha oh my that shirtless/pant-less picture is so funny. Kids are hilarious!
I want to come see Baby Jenna...
LOVE the picture! Can't wait to come see you all this weekend!
Post a Comment