OK, so I am way behind on blogging, but what's new? Since I already had these pictures uploaded I figured I should finally post them.
Jenna is such a smiley baby! She loves to look at you with those blue eyes (I've never had a blue-eyed baby before) and smile at you. She also loves to talk to you and even gets upset when she is smiling at you and you don't pay attention to her. Steve calls her princess, which she totally is.
She also loves a clean diaper. The picture is from the beginning of April (don't mind her awful baby acne) right before a diaper change. Changing her diaper always makes her happy, and she will usually wait for a nice clean diaper to poop in!
So while the cousins were in town Kayden got introduced to lightsabers. The cousins LOVE Star Wars and all have lightsabers. So Steve decided our boys needed their own lightsabers, and then they watched Star Wars so that Kayden could see what a lightsaber actually was.
Here are the boys watching Star Wars on the little TV (aka portable DVD player that we have Kayden watch his movies on when we want to watch something else).
3 comments:
I can't wait to meet this little girl. I love that even Drew is intently watching it.
and what's better than a clean pair of pants to poop in?
Poop and lightsabers. Yep, sounds like life is complete :)
Post a Comment