I think that we just attract leaves. In Omaha, everyone else had some leaves in their yard, but our yard was always totally covered with leaves. It is the same way here now too. I haven't seen anyone else having to rake their leaves yet, but our yard is already covered and most of the leaves are still on the trees.
I thought it was a lot of work in Omaha raking leaves, but that was easy compared to raking leaves with two little boys running through all of your piles!
I don't ever remember playing in the leaves growing up (Oh yeah, Vegas doesn't have a Fall.) so it was so fun to watch the kids. I went a little picture crazy. So enjoy.
Look at that tongue!!
Running through the leaves
Jenna loves being outside and watching her brothers. She also loves being bounced on the trampoline...until she gets bounced over.
I swear I don't have favorites. Jenna is the only one that would sit still for me to take pictures.
Here is Kayden's way of picking up the leaves.
5 comments:
Great pictures!! How are you guys doing? I miss ya! The kids are getting so big, it's crazy!
Jenna is such a pretty baby!! I love her eyes!
Absolutely awesome. Love the pictures. Kids look great. Steve looks cute too. --Andrew
love the faux hawk drews rockin!
Yea! New posts! But, oh no! Jenna's getting too big too fast. Time to come visit!
I love the pictures. I think I've looked at them a thousand times. Cute kids. We need to come see you again soon.
Post a Comment