Christina wanted me to post these pics. While Christina was sick, working 6 days a week, and prego, Kayden and I enjoyed going and getting juices. We went and got one last night. He waits patiently in the chair for our order to be ready, when they call our name he goes to the checkout stand, then enjoys his pint sized juice. We both love "orange obsession."
He also loves to put his face in the bath water, and/or cover himself with the bubbles. Doesn't he look a little scary?
4 comments:
just a little! ha Poor Christina
No, just adorable.
So funny. Shows his true colors... or what's to come. :)
Steve,
I have been playing golf for a few years but only a handful of times each summer. The new neighbors I just moved next to play all the time. So I am going to start playing more. My wife also bought me lessons for Xmas. That Brazilian tribe is crazy. Anyways, hope things are well and sounds like you are having a good summer.
Mikey
Post a Comment