Friday, November 21, 2008

latest




7 comments:

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

I love that picture of my dad and Drew.They say a picture is worth a thousand words. That sums up for me the wonderful dad I love.

Anonymous said...

Christina gets the best mom award! Wow, vacuuming with a baby strapped to you is pretty impressive! and then there's steve sitting on the couch watching basketball while taking a pic of his wife :)

Erin Camp said...

Kevin got a job in a new department and so he won't be on call anymore at work. So, he looses his cell phone. I would just personally like to thank you for sharing your toys because Kevin now wants an iphone and I am pretty sure it is first and foremost for the fact that he can use it as a light-saber. Thanks for that:)

Keith A. Runyon said...

Esteban,
You need to change the header to your blog. Drew is still referred to as "Seven."
Nice pics of the boys too. Reminds me of Alec and Jake 20 years ago. I can say this with certainty: You are going to REALLY enjoy the next 2 decades. I'm not gonna lie, your golf game is going to suffer.

Heidi said...

Yeah, I'm also trying to figure out why Stephen is taking a picture of Christina vacuuming while holding the baby - at least hold Drew while she vacuums!
And thanks for finally changing the header....

steve said...

I was busy scrubbing the floor. But I couldn't do that until I finished the laundry, cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes.

sarah said...

bull crap steve the basketball game is clearly on the tv!