Monday, April 13, 2009

Pictures from Salt Lake

So these are from my sister since I didn't take any pictures. (I know my kids will have no childhood memories.) Sorry, her pictures are really small. If you go to her blog and click on the picture it will get bigger.

Here we are in front of my Aunt's house. Brit, Tessa, Jmo, Mom, Me, Drew, and Paul.
Here are Tessa and Paul holding the kids. I don't remember how they ended up taking them both at the same time, but it should happen more often!

Here is Paul playing ball with his nephews.

4 comments:

Jayci said...

Tessa's getting all sorts of training!! I'm feeling like a beginner still...

Erin Camp said...

So glad you got to get away. Cute pics.

Brittany B said...

I'm pretty sure if you were to make the picture big and then save them, they would turn out larger for you.

steve said...

that's what she said