We haven't ever had tiny babies in my family, so he is just normal to me!! Plus I love all of the chub, and I could kiss it all day long. Actually, I do kiss him all day long. I have to get all of the kisses in that I can while he lets me.
I haven't ever really posted on what Drew is doing now. So here goes:
-he loves to spit and always has a slobbery chin
-with the spitting also comes making the cutest noises
-he can roll over both ways, but usually gets his arm stuck behind him going from front to back
-he can sit up for long periods of time by himself now
-his favorite toys are, of course, the remote and cell phones when he can get his hands on them
-he loves his Mommy
-he loves Kayden, will always smile for him, and thinks he is the funniest person. And Kayden is the only person Drew will do a real laugh for.
(Kayden laying on Drew's lap)-he loves Dad, but only if Mom is not around
-he is a feet person, he always has to have his feet on you
-he always has something in his mouth chomping on it (Kayden wasn't like this where he always wanted to be chewing on something)
-he loves hair and will reach for it while he is trying to fall asleep (another thing Kayden didn't do-pull hair)
-he loves to smile, and will smile at anyone who talks to him
-he loves taking baths and gets excited when we turn on the water in the tub
-he waves his arms up and down when he is excited
-he has Steve's hair (it is already sticking up)
Overall, he is just a really happy, really chubby baby!
I feel bad not giving a list about Kayden, but his birthday is in a few months so his time will come.
(Kayden laying with Drew in the crib)
12 comments:
i love baby noises. And it sounds like you get plenty with your spitty baby. :oP So funny! I love how siblings thing one another are just hilarious... how they will only do real laughs for each other. What brotherly love!
We can't get enough of him! And, since he is only 6 pounds lighter than Sam, I will stop worrying about him getting squished. :) Abi can't wait until tomorrow.
He is bigger than Kayden!!!
I just looked at Andrew's blog. The stalker is baaaaaack.....
love the pics. We love big babies, Jackson was and is the same way. He is still in the 90th percentile height and weight. He is 5 and about the size of a 6 or 7 year old. Good times.
We really need to get you guys a decent camera. No more of these blurry phone pictures, please! --Andrew
camera donations excepted...you know where to find us
Excepted? OK. Then I will except my donation and not give it to you.
LOL. oops. i'm tired.
You guys really want a camera? What's your address I have a donation for you....seriously.
Hey Steve we do have an old camera that we haven't used in about 2 yrs but it's still a really good one. We were going to sell it but if you guys really do need a camera we'd be happy to send it to you. It's a Sony cybershot DSCP100 5.1 MP 3x optical zoom w/ 3 memory sticks (32 MB, 256 MB, & 512 MB). Let us know. :o)
If you just want to pay for the shipping that would be great. Email your info at stefaniedixon@gmail.com.
Post a Comment