Shout out to my favorite movie....get that corn out of my face!!!
FHE consisted of playing rock band
kayden was bobbing his head up and down with the music. too bad you can't tell it here.
christina looks like she's singing along. drew loves it. kayden LOVES the drums
kayden always helps dad mow the lawn. notice he has to put his crocs on to mow the lawn. also, it sounds like "lawnmart" when he says lawnmower
7 comments:
save me some of that corn for later!
I ate some bugs, I ate some grass--I used my hands, to wipe my tears.......that's it, you gave me a great idea. We are watching Nacho while we eat our mexican dinner tonight in celebration of cinco de mayo!!!
Hmm, guess we need to watch that movie. Drew is getting so big! Oh, and I think I'll still come down the first part of June so let me know what size of clothes you need, or I'll just bring my bins for the next size.
I love the pictures. I close my eyes and imagine them in focus. EEEees da baaaayyyst!!!!! Encarnaciooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!! --Andrew
They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do!
Love the update. Miss you guys. I will call you soon.
Steve, no response to the picture I sent you last week!? I was up at your old stomping grounds at ISU.
Post a Comment