Friday, January 22, 2010

Baby Jenna

I have to write down some of the things Kayden has been doing with the new baby coming. Her name will most likely be Jenna Ruth (I can't say for sure until I see her though). Steve told Kayden her name was Jenna and now he talks about baby Jenna all the time, so I guess we better not change it.


Every present that was little under the Christmas tree Kayden said was for baby Jenna.


He will also pat my belly all the time and wants to see baby Jenna. When I tell him he can't see her because she's in my tummy, then he says that he wants to go in there too. I told him he can't because he is too big and won't fit in my tummy and Drew is too big too.


(Steve gets really confused when he comes home from work most of the time. For example, the day of this conversation Steve came home and Kayden told Steve, "Me and Drew are too big to fit in Mom's tummy." Steve was obviously confused as to where this came from.)


Yesterday Kayden wanted a gogurt. So he brought me one to open for him and another one for baby Jenna. Luckily, he forgot about baby Jenna's gogurt once he started eating his and I snuck it back in the freezer. I had no idea how to tell him she couldn't eat it and I didn't really want to eat it for her.


I am so glad that he already loves his baby sister and thinks about her all of the time. Hopefully this won't change once she is actually here.

I finally got Drew's laugh on video. I LOVE it!! Here are the boys playing with their toothbrushes. (They have the suction thingy on the bottom.)

4 comments:

Erin Camp said...

I love straight-from-the-belly-giggles.

Brittany B said...

Jameson looks for the baby. I try and tell him there's too many layers. I love how Drew thinks it's hilarious. Jameson sure misses his cousins.

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

They will love her and be great brothers. And don't worry when she comes out they are going to wonder where her whoo doo is:) so you will not be the only girl in the house:)

Beverly said...

Too Cute! It was great to have you all for Christmas