
A few weeks ago we went up to Calico Basin. It is just before Red Rock. It was a gorgeous day and a friend of mine was going. So I figured what the heck, we might as well get out of the house.
There is a picnic area and then a boardwalk goes up to the basin and around it.
I think that this is one of those priceless pictures.

Here are the boys looking at the rocks. We didn't see any lizards or anything. This is about all the nature there is to look at in the desert.

Here we are resting on the benches.


We went up and walked around the basin. Then we went down and had our picnic, and then went back and walked around the boardwalk again. That was a mistake to go the second time. The kids were too worn out and this is how the stroller situation ended up.

Yes, the oldest is in the stroller, and Drew rode most of the way on the handle bars while I carried Jenna. They did go to bed really early that night.
4 comments:
Look at you getting your nature walk on. I can't wait to see that chubby little girl!
I love it. I still have my double stroller if you want it.
I'm totally blog-stalking...what a darling family you have! Hope all is well with you! (PS. I'm your cousin - think "Aunt Mae")
Post a Comment