Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Picnics and Kicks


I told the boys they could have a picnic for lunch yesterday. So I made them their sandwiches and told Kayden to get a blanket. He said, "Mom, we already got one." So I go outside and they had everything all ready.



They got all of this out by themselves except the plates and sandwiches. Funny little boys. Yesterday was a good day and they were best friends.

Today Jenna was lying on the end of the bed and Kayden said, "Mom, stand close. She will kick you. Come on Baby Jenna, kick Mom." Jenna smiled her big smile and started kicking me. So I smiled too.

2 comments:

Brittany B said...

You need those good days at least once a week to survive all the others. I love their little picnic.

Erin Camp said...

She has a priceless smile. And she already knows how to protect herself from her older brothers :) Now that's something useful.