Thanks for the comments on the new picture. We tried to take family pictures last minute before Steve left. I was going to put up the good picture (which isn't really that good because everyone was being difficult), but then I thought that this one was reality for our family. So why not show everyone what reality is for us. Every time I look at it I love it more and more!!Here is the "perfect little family, not really reality" picture
Drew had just woken up and doesn't have socks on. Kayden wouldn't put shoes on so I gave up. I just grabbed clothes out of drawers and they are all wrinkly. That is pretty much life lately.
Jenna didn't like the grass and just wanted to be picked up. She has since decided the grass is great and I can't keep her off of it when it is all wet.
And Drew wouldn't sit still to take a picture.
4 comments:
Jameson just told me while looking at the family picture, "Mom, that cousin Kayden, and Drew, and Uncle Steve, and baby sister, and you!" Umm apparently I look like you when your mouth is puckered and your eyes are closed. And, he thinks every picture of Jenna is Ella. Hmmm.
They turned out cute, even the one with your eyes closed, it just shows reality. We need to get pictures done, maybe I should book those....
Reality pictures are the best. And we can't wait to see you all.
Love these! Hope all is well with you guys....
Post a Comment