Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kayden's Birthday Story

Kayden is too healthy to eat cake for his birthday. Give me a banana, NOW!

Kayden's main present was this trike, which has a handle on the back so mom and dad don't have to bend over anymore to push him and his numerous "bikes." The problem soon becomes that Kayden does not want to ride the trike, he wants to push it as well, so dad takes away the extended part that eases the pushing burden. However, Kayden doesn't want to peddle so the trike goes unused for 2 days.

Dad, this machine works without me having to peddle, why can't I have one like this?

So at Matthew's homecoming, we found out that Kayden much rather prefers Razer's to trikes for now.

Much better. Happy birthday boy boy!

3 comments:

Jayci said...

I love Aunt Dar's face. Classic. :) ha ha!! Happy Birthday, Kayden! And a big welcome home to Matt! Exciting week for you guys.

Heidi said...

I have a present for Kayden, but....

Erin Camp said...

That's great. We still have Kayden's present sitting here waiting for him. Maybe someday I'll remember it.