THIS:

According to Reuters, this is a photo of a previously uncontacted indian tribe in brasil. CRAZY! Look at the men shooting arrows at the helicopter. This is straight out of Encino Man (still one of the funniest movies of all time. "No wheezing the jui-uice!")
What I want to know is, is the black one a woman? Is that a dog or something next to the pile of straw? How do they get so red? Isn't it crazy that people like this can still exist in our world with all of this technology?
Do you think legends will be made and stories told to these people's great grandkids about the shiny bird that flew overhead one time? Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the link to the story if you want to see more pics. I am absolutely enthralled. Now i want to go get a bow and arrow, go to the cabin, paint myself red, and see what i can shoot.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080529/sc_nm/brazil_tribe_dc
Later...
8 comments:
i think it would have been awesome if the guys in the helicopter would have dropped a coke bottle!
if they had done that, the God's must be crazy....
I saw this on the news this morning. Crazy! But I'm sure the next thing we'll hear is that it is either a hoax, or the beginning of a new and improved season of Survivor. ;-)
Dude,
There was a movie made in the early 1980's about a coke bottle that fell out of a small airplane somewhere over Afrika (spelled like Afrikan's spell it). The name of the movie is "The God's Must Be Crazy." The bottle was a mysterious thing to the tribe that found it. A leader in the tribe took the bottle to the end of the earth to get rid of it.
Go Rebels (I put this in just to bother Andrew)
nah, hoaxes like this only occur in civilized cultures like the Phillipines....
that is really stray-ange. Mark and I quote that movie all the time! So glad you love it too. Now I'm really interested in this as well. I think now there can only be a couple of 'un-contacted tribes' left at this point, don't you think? It still blows me away.
I care Steve - I would love to read about things and people that bug you...I find that stuff very entertaining :)
- Heidi
Totally Fake story.
Post a Comment