Tuesday, May 6, 2008

P U

Kayden has taken to sleeping with us during the night. Around 2 am he will scream and of course Christina relents and puts him in bed with us, which usually means the couch for me. He has also begun to repeat a lot of what Christina and I say. He now even says a few words and/or phrases in Portuguese: Poop, grape, dad's car, mom's car, cat, all done, please, thankyou, car. I think there are more, but I can't remember right now. Kayden also has taken to saying "P U" when we change a stinky diaper. Very funny.

Last weekend Christina's mom and step dad came down for the day. We went to the District. The District is an upscale rich rude person's mall with some wanna be swanky restaurants. Nice actually. Live bands on Saturdays and this MONSTER walking around on a leash. I guess it is a gila monster or something. Apparently it is very well trained. A ton of people were always around it touching it, etc. Kayden would only get to about a foot and back away.

We took Grandma and Grandpa to the airport that night and Kayden had to get in Grandpa Don's plane. He had a blast.

Forget running around in it, I AM DRIVING IT NOW. Outta my way!

Personal update on the fitness workouts. Yes, Rick somewhat inspired me to get the gym membership. However, Jared also inspired me as he goes every morning as well. I felt fat after seeing Jared and coming home from Houston. My work outs have nothing to do with weight goals though. The only goal I have is to pound Rick's head into the golf course ground in July. That is also why I purchased a golf range membership and plan on going twice a week to work on my game. In the words of an eccentric sandwich delivery person, "you're going down sucka!"

Later

5 comments:

Heidi said...

At least you don't have 2 children sleeping in your room like we do every night!
I love your description of The District..."a rich rude person's mall." Are all rich people rude?
You need to post about your new job and how my husband is kicking your butt during your morning workouts..HA HA

steve said...

kicking my butt so much that his knee looks like he has elephantitis? HA!

2nd Time Around said...

Just so you know.....Rick has been bringing his "A" game on and off the course. It must be all that excersizing. You know we bought our new house just so we have a place for you guys to say. Rick must really love you.

2nd Time Around said...

Steve - I'm happy to hear your getting lots of practice and getting in shape so now you will be able to snap your clubs over your knee on the first try rather than the second. Besides, your A game can't touch my B game. See you in July SUCKA
Rick

Erin Camp said...

We love our king size bed. It is big enough for us all. Great investment the more kids you have:)