Thursday, December 11, 2008

everything comes down to poo

Christina and I, like any married couple, have our shows that we watch together each week. TV hasn't been so good lately, but our most recent favorites include The Office, Scrubs, and Lost (where is that show going anyway?). So, the other night I arrived home from work and realized that I had the house to myself. My porcelain throne awaited, and I could even leave the door open. I know exactly how Ken Craig felt in a previous post on his blog regarding this issue. Needless to say while I was in my kingdom, reading yet another Golf Digest, I remembered my favorite episode of Scrubs, along with my favorite clip from that episode. You'll get the post once you see the clip.

Enjoy

click here: The Poo Song

5 comments:

steve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin Camp said...

Wow. That is just sad. We're glad that you had some time alone and I am sure Christina and the boys were happy that they came home to a fresh smelling house. I'm with Heidi on this one though. Drew may look like Christina's side, but the bowel thing is all you:)

PS - Christina how did that meeting go the other night? I hope your kids aren't sick. You can hate me forever if they are. We loved having them.
(However, Samantha now thinks I have to hold her all the live-long day)

sarah said...

Who deleted what and why?

steve said...

you'll understand when you are older

sarah said...

that was dad!