Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Global Warming?


So I am seriously doubting this global warming stuff since its SNOWING in VEGAS!!! I had to take a million pictures. I am loving it though!! We can't find our snow scrapers for the car though. We must have thrown them out when we left Omaha. Who ever thought we would need them?
The top picture is the front of our house after the snow on Monday. Here is our backyard after the snow the next morning on Tuesday. Our backyard doesn't get very much sunlight so the snow stayed around all day.

This is Kayden out playing in the snow before it started sticking. He didn't like his hands getting cold though and came in after a few minutes.

This is our grill after the second snow storm on Wednesday. This is like living in Omaha again. I love it!!
Poor Anni didn't have anything to drink because the water was frozen and her bowl was covered in snow. She does not like going out in the snow either.
Here is our backyard tonight after the second snow storm. It's beautiful!!
This was Kayden on Tuesday morning after the first storm playing in the snow. He liked to pick it up and eat it. Again, he was only out a few minutes because his hands got cold.

Now all I need is a fireplace!! If Vegas is going to start having seasons maybe I will stay. This would definitely not cause a snow day in Omaha though.

2 comments:

Erin Camp said...

That's all I've been thinking the past few days too, I wish I had a fireplace.

Jayci said...

that is so weird!! Everyone up here was talking about "snow in vegas headlines"... i had to hear it from Tessa... and then hear about it all day from strangers! So strange!! AND it's so MUCH! AH! It looks great though!