Other Kayden moments:
One day I gave Kayden a hug and said, "I love you." He immediately replied, so sweetly, "I love you too, Mommy." I think those are the most wonderful words a Mom can hear. It makes my day every time I think about it.
I haven't played sports since I got pregnant with Drew, and I have been dying to do something besides run on the treadmill. So we went and got a volleyball the other night and Steve and I were playing in the back yard. Well I schanked it over the back wall into the neighbor's yard.
The next night we were out playing catch with Kayden. Before he threw the ball to me he said so seriously, "You don't hit the ball onto the neighbor's roof Mom. Understand? OK."Kayden sings the ABC's all day now. At the end he sings "next time won't you sing with you." He also will switch back and forth between the words for Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and the ABCs.
Kayden's favorite song right now is 1,2,3,4 by Plain White Tees. He asks for it every time we get in the car. (I couldn't take any more Popcorn Popping)
New Phrases:
"Are we there yet" (where did he learn this from?!?!)
"Leave me alone"
"It's dirty/yucky" (apparently, everything Kayden doesn't like or want is yucky or dirty)
"No thank you" (He says this for EVERYTHING. At least he's polite)
We love him!!
New Phrases:
"Are we there yet" (where did he learn this from?!?!)
"Leave me alone"
"It's dirty/yucky" (apparently, everything Kayden doesn't like or want is yucky or dirty)
"No thank you" (He says this for EVERYTHING. At least he's polite)
We love him!!
4 comments:
those are so cute. I love the "lion, get off the frog!" :) Sorry he asks if you're there yet... does he do that with the cabin or ANY driving trip? AH!! And I hope you got your ball back!
He IS so cute!
Jordan says the dirty yucky thing too when he doesn't want something. Cute pics.
Carrie
You forgot to mention how your neighbors snatched your ball before you could even jump the wall for it. I'm glad to see he likes his towel. I knew he would want the lion. Jameson says yuck, too, but then he tries to step on whatever was yuck. Great. Wouldn't be so bad but we see dog poop on our walks. Not fun.
Post a Comment