OK, so I have totally become an obsessive Twilight fan. I tried not to be, but I am, so I have accepted it. I only read the books after the DVD came out, so I am hoping I am obsessed because it is something new and it will go away soon. Anyway, here is a pretty great site. She is HILARIOUS. Total OCD, but totally makes fun of everything Twilight as well. I love it.
http://www.laurensbite.blogspot.com/
P.S. You think Steve will let me call him Stedward?? (Yeah right, I'm not THAT obsessed!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kevin said, "What would you call me?" Without thinking more than 3 seconds I said Kevward, and he thought I had already been thinking about it. Actually, I hadn't, I'm just that quick. I'm bringing the movie book down with me so we'll have some reading material at the pool.
Oh! I had such high hopes for you.
can i at least get an extra E in the stedward for "Steed"ward!?! sounds much more masculine....cause i am, masculine...
HA. Steedward. HAHAH!!! Christina, pleas call him Steedward. I can't stop laughing. Gotta love Lauren!
Post a Comment