(Do you see the evil? It is in the bottom right corner!)For Labor Day we took our last family trip up to the cabin for the year. It was georgous! The river was honestly sparkling in the sun. That is how perfect it was.
There was just one problem.
Mark brought up a portable satellite (and a flatscreen) so the they could watch the Oklahoma vs. BYU football game. Well of course that game turned into watching football all night. And for men that claim they don't like BYU, they sure do watch A LOT of BYU FOOTBALL!!
(Watching football on the deck. The TV was brought inside before it got dark. Notice Robin and I are reading.)That satellite is my root of all evil as far as the cabin goes, and I can honestly say I never want satellite at the cabin. The cabin is my ESPN FREE ZONE!! So I guess it is good that football and basketball are not on during the summer months when we go up there because Steve would be missing a lot of sports.
Other than that we really didn't do much besides take Kayden on 4-wheeler rides, eat and hang-out. It was a good weekend.
When we went to the cabin on Memorial Day Drew was almost crawling, and now Drew is almost walking. What a summer!
2 comments:
The boys keep asking when we can go to the cabin. Next year........
Father like sons. :)
Post a Comment