Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Swimming pictures

Like I said, I am slow on uploading pictures. Here are some from June when we were in Sacramento.



Jackson, Jordan, Kayden and Drew enjoying swimming in the pool.


Who has this many tubes and islands for their pool?

5 comments:

Erin Camp said...

Look at all those rolls on that kid:)

Brittany B said...

The real question is who has a pool big enough that you can have that many tubes and islands without crowding the pool?
By the way, J-mo can point out Kayden without even having to see his head.

Dixons said...

I love the last picture of drew. He is so cute! Love that smile. Miss you guys.

Jayci said...

your kiddos keep getting cuter and cuter. :) That pool looks so nice and refreshing!!

Anonymous said...

I love that last pic of drew. Looks like you had fun in that great backyard!