Having played hoops from the day I was born (my first word was ball, I slept with a basketball through my mission) I am glad that I have found another sport to supplement my competitive edge because let's face it, church ball is feculent. Golf is great because 1.) you get to be outside (generally with friends and/or people you enjoy being around); 2.) team sports suck because someone always blames someone else, so in golf, it is just you and nobody else. Noone can tell you what to do, etc.; 3.) golf is like life in that not every shot will be perfect, you have to assess each shot as if it is a new situation, and play it where it lies (just like in life); and 4.) there are very few feelings as sweet as hitting a ball and watching it fly as you had it planned in your head before you hit it. As such, this video makes me happy, not because Kayden is playing golf, but simply because I look forward to a lot of time spent with him and my other children on the golf course bonding and having fun together. This video is awesome because Kayden switches from a righty to a lefty without thinking about it. I think we have a lefty on our hands, just like his mom. That would be AWESOME!
P.S. Kelsey, Christina promises to post what you tagged her with, just give her a day or two to figure out how to use a computer......just kidding......
P.S. Kelsey, Christina promises to post what you tagged her with, just give her a day or two to figure out how to use a computer......just kidding......
8 comments:
So cute- maybe you should turn off the tv in the background and actually play with your kid =)! HA HA! J/k- do you think he'll have the Happy Gilmore/Steve Dixon temper? I hope not! Stop looking at me CLOWN!
thanks Kels...
thanks Kels...
I love how you change your blog title every few days--way to keep things interesting! That was a really cute video. Hopefully he won't start wacking your furniture with that club. And might I say how nice it is to be referred to as "hooty" on your blog :)
christina didn't want people to know where we live just in case there were potential predators or something. that is why we changed the title
hey steve - good post! unfortunately, I always have something to blame my golf game on. The wind, the bird that pooped too close to me, my back, tennis elbow... you name it. :P But when Mark's 9-iron broke, it wasn't in my hands. So I suppose I'm just a jinx unto myself... maybe.
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070921/NEWS18/70921034
So this is not related to your post, but only because I love you Steve I wanted to share this with you. Apparently it's tough to be a road sign painter. P.S. This is near the college in the not so nice part of town so you can call this are names... but not all Reno has dumb road sign painters! :)
Hey, this is right down the street from the alley where I used to live!
Post a Comment