
Hi all, this is Steve. So around 9:30 last night I am in the bedroom watching TV while Christina is watching some show about girls or something. All of a sudde, Christina yells, "STEVE!!!! LOOK WHO CAME BACK!!!!!" The cat is officially back. He showed up on the back porch last night. He was a little skinny, but only wanted attention. Who knows where he has been for the last 6 days. The funny thing to see is an animals personality. This cat was seriously walking around like he had seen the world, and he was more important than the rest of us. Christina and I made the same comment to each other. So, as much as I may not like it, the cat is back. If any of you would like to adopt 2 loving, great, caring, charismatic cats who have "seen the world," feel free to take them. I don't mind.
Also, Christina is excited about all of you looking at her blog. Shoot her an email or something with your sites so she can waste time looking at those too, and so we can post them on our fam and friends list.
Thanks
6 comments:
Alright, glad to see Steve hopping on here and making a post.
I can totally see that cat sashaying around thinking to himself how lucky he made you with his return.
Darn cats.
Glad Dash returned. Now you're a complete (except Hogan) family again.
Woah. Our "Tiger" cat looks exactly the same. Once I get a new camera I will take a picture and show you. They could be twins.
That is exactly why I like cats. They are so independent and snotty!
YAY! Christina you look so happy, I never knew you were such an animal lover. Right now I'm worried (stupid as it may seem) about my little pup. yeah - he's no giant Tapper or anything, he's puny.
Jayci, I saw your picture of your dog looking out the window and it totally made me miss Hogan. He used to do the same thing in Omaha. They are so funny.
Post a Comment