
So we lost our cat, Dash on Saturday. He is a very curious little guy. He snuck out of the garage we think. Monday night about 3am we heard some meowing outside. Steve ran out to see if it was Dash. He saw a cat on the fence and tried to grab him, but because it was dark, couldn't tell if it was Dash. The cat jumped into the neighbors yard, and we haven't seen him again since. After we checked on Kayden and got a drink of water, I came walking back into the bedroom, but walked right into a closet door next to the bedroom door instead. It hurt. The closet door was shut. It was not fun. Steve was not sympathetic and rolled over and went back to sleep.
10 comments:
That is hillarious! Is that the thump I heard in the night the other night?
Andrew
So typical of a Dixon husband---not sympathetic to anything during the night. All they care about is getting their sleep :)
Heidi
Wait...so the cat is really gone? I like that one...so friendly.
Ahh, cats shed too much anyway! Hope you find him soon!
I liked Dash. Although he tried to be a little too curious at times. (like in the bathroom)
I liked Dash. He is a funny but a little too curious at times. (like in the bathroom) Let us know as soon as he shows up.
Dad
Good for Steve on even trying. Growing up, my dad would have been glad the cat left and if he heard it on the wall outside he would have shot it before it woke us up and gave us false hopes.
Brian that is the saddest thing I've ever heard! But it still made me laugh. Christina - i'm sorry you lost your cat!! AND that you walked into a door. Mark doesn't sympathize at night either. Then I just get mad and he's lucky he's asleep! :P
PS - why am I just learning NOW that you like Gilmore Girls??
How come the husband can always fall asleep so easily after nightime excitement? It is so unfair.
Nice to see your blog.
Post a Comment