Christina and I took the 4-wheelers up to what she calls "lookout." We must have seen 50 deer, and the views from "lookout" were awesome. Makes you wonder when you look at something like this how someone could not think there is a God out there. 
Christina took a picture of the deer. She has a baby deer just up the slope. We love the cabin. Sucks closing it up though.


7 comments:
Hi there, from an old friend! Your family is beautiful!
Andrew has been my 'blogger-stalker',:) and I saw the link to your blog off of his. Hope all is well!
Speaking of stalkers....
Cool pics from the cabin---maybe one of these days we'll be invited to spend time up there :)
Heidi
Stephen--I have no idea what you're talking about---"uncomfortable with other people's grandmas?"
beautiful pictures! Christina - I can't remember a time when we were all at the cabin as cousins, together. Can you? I think next year needs to be the year. Thanks for posting these pictures, Steve!
I honestly love that place too, although, I can't get around on the 4 wheeler paths like all the other true-blooded Judds without getting lost. I think it is something in their genes since birth...
Jayci, that sounds like a great idea to have all us cousins try and go up to the cabin together. I don't even remember us doing it as kids. It was fun to be up there with Grandma, Dar, Gerald, and Hayden.
Post a Comment