
I need 20 comments to win a bet with Christina. So if Christina has ever done anything to wrong you and you feel like you want to get her back a little, this is your chance. Even if you don't like me, post anyway. In fact, you can just post about how you don't like me. I don't care, I just need 20 comments. Or you can comment about how much you like this picture.
Thanks, Management.
20 comments:
That is a very nice picture. I love the pajama pants that Christina is wearing
Thank you very much Dixon's!
I need to know what the bet is--can we comment more than once?
It is a cute picture though...
Heidi
you can comment more than once. The only rule was that the same person couldn't comment the entire 20 times.
I can't tell who is having more fun, Christina or Kayden. This is my substantive post. I will post a non-substantive post in a minute.
The bet is that if Stephen wins, he can golf and/or fish when he wants in 2008.
by the way, the last two posts, as well as tis one, are posted by Andrew, not Heidi.
by the way, the last two posts, as well as tis one, are posted by Andrew, not Heidi.
thank you Andrew for your non-substantive and substantive comments
This is CRAP!!!
Christina's comment brings up a good point. Is this crap? Or is this not crap. To crap, or not to crap, that is the question.
i weighed myself on our scale the other day and then took a crap, then weighed myself again. i was 1.5 pounds lighter. it was a good crap
i weighed myself this morning (pre-crap) and i was at 226.8. I am fat, but that's okay. With love, Andrew
I am not going to comment out of respect for Christina. :o)
thanks for not commenting Rachel
I know what the bet is and it should be 50 comments not 20.
Do you think my comment was substantive or non-substantive?
Nice weight loss update too...thanks.
no problem on the weight loss info. your comment was substantive, though i don't appreciate the fact that you want the comments to be 50. unfortunately you were not part of the negotiations and the contract cannot be unilatterally amended by an outside party. thanks for the post. like your blog...
I agree with Rachel. No comment.
KEITH RUNYON--you must have misread my message. It says I weigh 226.8. That is not a loss update, it is a gain update. Oh, and I would consider your comments to be substantive, much like the thought provoking comments on your blog like how Philly SUCKS this year. --Andrew (btw, I am a huge Philly fan too).
this was easy
Post a Comment