My mom sent me this website where you can type in your name and then it will give you a Grinch name. I looked up some of the names of mine and Steve's family members. See if you can figure out which person goes with which grinch name.
People
1. Steve Dixon
2. Christina Dixon
3. Kayden Dixon
4. Beverly Gordon
5. Brittany Brazell
6. Paul Judd
7. Weston Judd
8. Stan Judd
9. Mark Dixon
10. Robin Dixon
11. Sarah Dixon
12. Helen Dixon
13. Andrew Dixon
Grinch Names
a. crabbytroll crankybottom
b. nastygrinch crankybottom
c. bittergrinch wickedhead
d. meanbeast jerkyhead
e. peevishgrinch crankybottom
f. woefulbeast crankybottom
g. moodybeast crustyshorts
h. crabbygrinch crankybottom
i. miserlyfrown crankybottom
j. wretchedgloom crankybottom
k. crabbyurchin jerkyhead
l. miserlygrouch crankybottom
m. moodytroll jerkyhead
I especially like crabbygrinch, crabbyurchin, and moodybeast!! Let me know who you think goes with what grinch name and why (nothing too mean, please), and I will post the answers later. I'll give you a hint. All the Dixon's are Crankybottoms!! Have fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hmmmmm, I'm going to take a stab that Paul #6 is going to be matched to G (because he is as BIG as the Beast in Beauty and the Beast, right? :-)
eeww Crustyshorts? HA - I don't even want to guess. hahaha but I DO want to see who they are! SO post those dang results. :)
I don't have the answers with me right now, but I do remember my favorites. Mark is crabbygrinch, Paul is crabbyurchin (which I must say is true when he is on drugs), and Brittany is moodybeast (and Brit can be moody at certain times). I will post the rest later. If you want to look up others here is the website. Let me know what your name is. http://www.yourgeekfriend.com/GrinchName/GrinchName.php
Man, only 3 comments? Steve's posts really generate a lot of interest!!!!! :) J/K. I like this post. --Andrew
Answers
1. L
2. F
3. J
4. C
5. G
6. K
7. D
8. M
9. H
10. E
11. A
12. I
13. B
Well, if you post 7 more times as before and I reply to all of your posts, then there will be over 20 comments here as well.
That Grinch name suits Andrew perfectly! He is definitely
Nastygrinch Crankybottom!! I think I'll start calling him that from now on
WHAT???? I didn't post 7 times!!! :)
Post a Comment