Do you see that big gap in the window? It is the big clear line between the two black lines. It is like a quarter of an inch wide!! I sit right next to this window all morning at work and get a nice cold breeze. I have to put on layers and layers of clothing when I get home and finally start warming up by about 4 o'clock. Today they came and measured the window, so hopefully I will be warmer soon. Don't I have a great view?!
6 comments:
everyone wants to see pics of the new yard
You work in the jail? What is up with the chain link fence and razor fencing out the window? --Andrew
Ugh.. that is really random. Why the heck wasn't it fixed in the first place? At least there isn't 5 inches of snow outside like there is here!
They fixed it!! I am so much warmer today. It seriously only took these guys less than 5 minutes to move the window over and reseal it. I think I might be a little high off the glue smell though.
There is a storage place next door. It does look like some kind of prison though. At least my bosses wouldn't let them put up the barb fencing like they wanted too. That would have been really depressing to look at.
this is a great view. And Mark wonders how I'll survive in Alaska. It's not our fault we grew up in Vegas!!
Post a Comment