Another funny story... Kayden headbutted Steve in the mouth the other night. (This hurts really bad. I know because he did it to me a few days before.) Steve was holding the remote for the TV in our bedroom and got so mad that he threw it against the wall. Of course it broke. Steve got mad at me for laughing at him. I told him it was either laugh, or get angry at him, so he better let me laugh about it. The good thing is that the remote for the family room TV will also work in the bedroom. So now we don't fight over the remote if we are watching TV together, we fight over who gets the remote when we are watching TV in separate rooms. I bet you can guess who loses that fight most of the time. So now we (by we, I mean me) are running back and forth between rooms to get the remote from each other until we get a new one.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Is this any way for an attorney to dress?
Another funny story... Kayden headbutted Steve in the mouth the other night. (This hurts really bad. I know because he did it to me a few days before.) Steve was holding the remote for the TV in our bedroom and got so mad that he threw it against the wall. Of course it broke. Steve got mad at me for laughing at him. I told him it was either laugh, or get angry at him, so he better let me laugh about it. The good thing is that the remote for the family room TV will also work in the bedroom. So now we don't fight over the remote if we are watching TV together, we fight over who gets the remote when we are watching TV in separate rooms. I bet you can guess who loses that fight most of the time. So now we (by we, I mean me) are running back and forth between rooms to get the remote from each other until we get a new one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Steve. That is downright embarrassing. But I think after 7 years of school and the amount of money spent on becoming a lawyer, you have earned the right to wear whatever the heck you want!!! --andrew
Steve sounds more and more like Andrew the more stories I hear!!
Men and their white shirts...Santa will be bringing some for Andrew too. I swear they need a dozen of their favorite white shirts so they never run out. I guess when you are wearing dress shirts 6 days a week they wear out faster!
Please tell me what brand and his measurements. Maybe his favorite aunt will buy him a new white shirt for Christmas :)
Who, Lisa?
i wore that shirt on my mission. it is hard to part with. it is comfortable. it is like your favorite t shirt that you wear as soon as it comes out of the dryer. o, and thanks for reminding me to purchase a new remote.....
hA! That is a great story. So funny!! I despise that type of pain that makes you angry. It's a double-doosie. Sorry Steve. Sorry Christina for having the new remote situation.
Hmmmm. Kayden DOES have a thing about remotes for the TV. (Anything with a buttton!) We still can't find ours after he was here visiting several weeks ago. Maybe it will turn up when we move?
I was going to write the same thing about being poor after law school. Maybe it will make your clients feel sorry for you and make them pay you EVEN MORE! =) ha ha
Post a Comment