Monday, November 19, 2007

Nursery

Yesterday was Kayden's first day of nursery!! He is definitely not a baby anymore. I took him in to nursery, set him down, and off he went. Just like that! Steve and I peeked in on him once and he was sitting at the table eating treats with all of the other kids. Steve picked him up at the end of church and they said he did really well. Yeah for us, we can be active again! Here is Kayden with his picture from his first day of nursery. Yes, it is already on the fridge.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Hoorah!! You have reached a major milestone of mormon parenthood!! And bonus for you that he didn't put up a fight...

Brittany B said...

He's getting so big! At least now you can not stress so much at church about where your kid is wandering.

Kelsey said...

Love him! Heard you might come visit this spring? YEAH!

Jayci said...

hurray! I'm glad he's such a social bee. That will be really nice for you in Relief Society and Steve in Priesthood.

How was your Thanksgiving?