So yesterday, this was his new place to collect everything. This is his slide outside. He doesn't climb through the door. He slides through the hole on the side. I think he learned this from his cousins climbing through the windows of their playhouse. His slide has lots of rocks and dirt in the bottome part, and Kayden added all of this stuff to the dirt. I think he had 2 blankets, 2 balls, a balloon, his juice, a toy, and even my cell phone at one point, all under his slide. Then the next time I went out he was working on moving everything up to the top. At least it kept him busy for a while.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Playtime Stuff
Lately, Kayden has been a pack rat. We cannot leave the house in the morning without him grabbing at least 2 blankets, 2 balls, a golf club, and whatever else he thinks he can carry. He also has to have everything (from Steve's basketball, to his play drill and juice) on the couch with him when he drinks his bottle. It really takes a long time to get anything done while I wait for him to get all of this stuff.
So yesterday, this was his new place to collect everything. This is his slide outside. He doesn't climb through the door. He slides through the hole on the side. I think he learned this from his cousins climbing through the windows of their playhouse. His slide has lots of rocks and dirt in the bottome part, and Kayden added all of this stuff to the dirt. I think he had 2 blankets, 2 balls, a balloon, his juice, a toy, and even my cell phone at one point, all under his slide. Then the next time I went out he was working on moving everything up to the top. At least it kept him busy for a while.

So yesterday, this was his new place to collect everything. This is his slide outside. He doesn't climb through the door. He slides through the hole on the side. I think he learned this from his cousins climbing through the windows of their playhouse. His slide has lots of rocks and dirt in the bottome part, and Kayden added all of this stuff to the dirt. I think he had 2 blankets, 2 balls, a balloon, his juice, a toy, and even my cell phone at one point, all under his slide. Then the next time I went out he was working on moving everything up to the top. At least it kept him busy for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mason is very similar with his little quirks---he has to have a sippy cup and all his blankets with him. Little boys such busybodies!
It must be a 2 year old thing. Emma does it too. I am now saying "just ONE" because she drops/leaves stuff everywhere.
i've never heard of anything like that. I love how unpredictable little kids are - well unpredictable until they beCOME predictable. :)
Post a Comment