
That's right. The first CD I ever bought was Wilson Phillips. I bought it at a Target in Del Mar, California while on vacation. "Hold on for one more day.....I know that there is pain, but ya hold on for one more day...." I know you all have the lyrics in your head. YOU KNOW YOU DO!!!! Anyway, since everyone is complaining about posts, I figured I would put something up until I get Kayden's Halloween pics up. What was everyone elses first CD purchase?
7 comments:
I loved that CD---I remember singing that song at the top of my lungs with a friend one night at girls camp. We couldn't sleep, so we just laid there in our tent and sang that entire song.
I don't remember my first CD, but I remember one of the first ones I bought was U2 Achtung Baby---that is a classic.
Boyz II Men! That was my first cd! Wilson Phillips was awesome! Glad you updated!
i am old if boys II men was your first cd. that was my junior year in high school
First one I bought??????? HMMM.... I think I bought MC Hammer "Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em" at Costco. Along with Steve Winwood. How embarrassing is that. --Andrew
hurray! i'm so excited you posted something new! :) Not that i don't love looking at those cute pictures and reading the comment that says I should have waited for Matt, oh Mattie. haha
My first CD EVER was George Straight. I remember my Grandpa Judd came over that day and loved the CD so much he and my Grandma said they were going to get it too. I was so pleased! I think I was 12.
Bangle - Greatest Hits
My first was "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" by Iron Butterfly. Dad thought I had gone completely to the dark side. Quite different from the tape he bought me - Earnest Tubb The Texas Troubadour.
Post a Comment