Thursday, November 15, 2007

it is NOT time to take a bath




Kayden is always climbing in the bathtub lately. And we all know how many showers Steve takes everyday so the tub is never dry. Monday I think I changed Kayden's clothes 2 or 3 times because he kept getting in the tub and getting wet. Usually he only gets in there when I am in my bathroom or bedroom and plays with all the bottles, but I walked in there Monday and found him "taking a bath." The next morning I turned on the shower to let it warm up, and when I went to get in he was already sitting in there. So I took his pajamas off and ended up giving him a shower since he was already all wet. He tried to sneak in again this morning. I don't want to get mad at him for liking the tub so much, but it is getting a little crazy! Maybe he thinks he needs to take a bath as much as his Dad does.

8 comments:

steve said...

atta boy, gotta be clean!

Heidi said...

Steve, how dirty are you? I bet you go thru alot of laundry

Ryan said...

Caleb does the same thing ... except he tries to take his clothes off. Crazy kids!

Jayci said...

that boy's got the clean gene.

steve said...

ryan,

how is law school?

Ryan said...

I love it! But with finals coming up, I kind of feel like the little engine that could (or at least that's what I keep telling myself). Or a cup that just can't fit anything else in it. But I will make it.

Kelsey said...

Could he look anymore like Steve! WOW! Try closing the bathroom door! =) He's so handsome- not that Steve is, though. ha ha

Anonymous said...

I think it might be a "water" thing. He won't leave any puddle alone when I have him - won't go around it or over it..always THRU and actully STAY in it!