Ok, still haven't had time to download pictures from Halloween or last weekends fishing trip so, here is my top 10 songs of all time (in no particular order). You should look them up and listen to them. Most of them come from when I was single and dating in college. Good times.
1. Window by Guster - learned to play this one on the guitar on my mission. Amazing song.
2. With or Without You by U2 - straight high school music (and church dances too)
3. Canon In D by Pachelbel - just always loved the feeling of peace this song brings
4. Fix You by Cold Play - the 5 part harmony's are amazing
5. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses by U2 - disneyland when i was 16
6. Closer by Better Than Ezra - this one makes me think about having children
7. Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional - ah the single life and dating in college
8. Soaked in Cinnamon by Ultimate Fakebook - same thing, single and dating and having fun in college
9. It's Christmas Time by The Carpenters - can't go without Christmas music on this list....
10.
Ok so I don't have a number 10 yet, but every now and again another song jumps in there. Everybody else that reads this is tagged. Late.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your #3 choice is ohhhh so classy! What a good variety of taste you have.
This is one of the reasons I married Steve. We can listen to the same music and each of us really likes it. These are definitely some of Steve's favorites because when I hear them I automatically think of him. (Sorry if this sounds too mushy.)
You Dixons and your Carpenters music
Post a Comment