Yesterday we finally started redoing our yard!! Here are some pictures of the progress. Above is the front yard at the end of yesterday. There is no more grass and the riverbed is dug.
Backyard before any work
Backyard at the end of Monday, all dirt. Dash loved running around in it. Anni did not like not having any grass to go to the bathroom on.
7 comments:
what are your landscape plans? A riverbed sounds cool. Are you doing pavers in the whole backyard?
I hate it too when I don't have any grass to go to the bathroom on. Nothing worse than pooping on dirt. Dang it all to heck.
Steve is doing man labor? Where does he ever find the time? Too bad you guys are in such a drought that you can't have grass! We have PLENTY of water here so come on down. =) lol
Steve is definitely NOT doing any of the labor. That would be CRAZY! We have a landscaping company doing it for us. We are doing pavers only around the edge of the yard so Kayden has a path to ride bikes on. He is already running around the dirt path, so hopefully it will provide hours of enteretainment.
I am soooooo jealous.... :-)
This looks exciting!! I love big changes like this. Always so refreshing.
not refreshing on the pocket book though. i thought the dead grass was just as good as desert landscaping. has the same feel...
Post a Comment