
Andrew, his son Zack, and I went fishing at Eagle Valley, just outside of Pioche, last Saturday. Together we caught 20 fish. Zack beat us both by catching 9! Couldn't believe I got beat by a 7 year old. Here is a pic of Andrew and Zack. Make sure and click on the link on our blog page to see Zack actually catch a fish. It is under the heading of "Kayden Video." It is pretty cool, especially when the fish jumps out of the water before we get it in the boat....And O, yeah, I almost forgot, for those of you that don't know, Zack is a funny kid. Naturally funny. So his quote of the day on the boat was (even though he didn't get it obviously) when a fish was taking his line out he said, "Dad, my rope is getting hard!" Me and Andrew tried not to laugh but couldn't help it...
1 comment:
Love your post about my son---but technically, Zachary won't be 7 years old until February. I love the video too. I think I might have to post on our blog to come check out your blog for the video--unless I can figure out how to put it on ours
Post a Comment