Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hooty's tag


I have to tell 6 habits about myself and then tag 4 people according to my aunt Hooty. We call her Hooty, even though her name is Heidi because she likes Hooty and the Blowfish, and it is funner to call her Hooty. So here we go:


1. The rear view mirror in the car has to be at exactly the right angle for me to look out of. If it is too high or too low I get frustrated. I am constantly moving the rear view mirror to make sure it is in the correct position. A little OCD, I know...


2. I have a bad habit of saying these three words or phrases too much: "Dude," "you know what I mean?," and "what-not." I know you liked that one Drew.


3. I have to have breakfast. Breakfast is my big meal of the day. It is usually some cereal and yogurt. If we don't have anything in the cupboards, I will go get some donuts or mcgriddles from mcdonalds.


4. I have to golf once a week. If I don't I get antsy. I am an outdoors person, hate being locked up inside in my office, so I try and work as many hours as I can Monday thru Thursday so Friday I can clean up and play in the afternoon.


5. I have to have something to eat before I go to bed. Usually, this is another bowl of cereal. I don't eat big meals during the day. A normal size lunch, small portions of dinner and then cereal before bed. If I don't eat before bed I wake up at 4 am starving (like this morning) and have to eat then cause I can't sleep.


6. When I sleep on my side, I have to have something between my knees (the blanket obviously). I can't sleep if I don't have the blanket there.


Ok, that was pretty boring I know. However, I could have gone into a lot worse habits that my wife and I know I have.


Nobody responds when I tag anyway, but Kelsey, Keith if he ever reads this, Linda, and Stan have to respond.


In the voice of Kip, "peace out."

6 comments:

Heidi said...

See, that wasn't so painful was it? And for the record, I don't particularly care for the music of Hootie and the Blowfish - I don't think that's how I got that nickname in the first place. Andrew would know.

Heidi said...

THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!!!! --Andrew

Christina said...

And I though I was OCD about things. I can vouch for all of these habits.

Kelsey said...

I was just tagged on something similar awhile ago! I will look like a dork if I do it again. I should do it on Jared, though. =)

Dixon's said...

Good Idea Kelsey. Let's learn more about Jared!!

Anonymous said...

I'll accept your tag and since my first bad habit is that I multitask far too much, I'll get to it sometime!!!