
Steve and I went golfing together last Friday at this golf course in Sacramento. There was a misty rain when we got there. It stopped after a while, but then the breeze came. So it was a pretty cold time. I must say, I think I was a pretty awesome wife for going out golfing in that weather. It also doesn't help when your husband is a crazy golf cart driver and spills hot chocolate on you. I was colder golfing than I was snowboarding the next day.
Anyway, on to the important part of the day. On the 7th hole I got a true, legitimate PAR!! This is my second one ever. So since I got par you are probably thinking that Steve birdied it. NOPE! He got a bogey. Therefore, I BEAT Steve! Yep, let it be known to all that I beat Steve on the 7th hole of the Wildhawk golf course!!
I have no recollection of what happened on any of the other 8 holes I played.
7 comments:
Oh yeah... what a sweet victory to savor! (So sorry, Steve.)
christina needs to golf more with me. I shot a 77 that day(that is really good for those of you who don't know. Par is 72). I don't mind getting beat by my wife. She did play a good #7!!! I was way proud of her....
Lol- now that is a sweet wife, Steve. I wouldnt golf in Colorado because I was too cold and it cost way too much. They didnt even have hot cocoa- they had beer and that was it! Way to go on crushing him Christina!
What a great accomplishment to crush your husband's ego like that---way to go!!
You got a par?!? I can't believe it. Brian took me to a driving range once and it was the hardest thing for me. Way to go!
I'm just impressed you know what all those words mean. You are a pretty awesome wife! Not only can you cream him on the 7th hole, but you go out golfing with him in bad weather even when he spills hot chocolate on you. :) I'm impressed.
Steve,
It's Tia & Matt we just found your blog and wanted to say hi! You have a cute family!
Post a Comment