Picked it up Friday night in Hurricane. Made our way straight to the cabizzle for a few hours sleep and it was....
We were on the lake way before the sun came up...
Andrew caught this 4 pound monster. His was bigger than mine, but size doesn't matter (I don't think. We need to look this up).
I am demonstrating the improper way to handle a fish, but in my defense we were in a hurry to get him out of the boat because we don't like eating fish. He had just squirmed a ton so I had to hold him tight. He was BIG.
Then it was off to Navajo where I caught this little brooky. We each caught 10 fish on the day in about 5 hours of fishing. Can't wait for all the memories in the boat with the kids, etc.On the way home we pulled up behind a semi that fell over because it's brakes went out. Luckily we decided to not sit there so we turned around and went all the way over from cedar canyon to parowan. Thank goodness we did, or we would have gotten stuck in this...
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3752163
we were right in front of the cars that got hit by the camper...
5 comments:
Nice Boat. But where so you store the inner-tubes and water skis?
:)
His was bigger than yours....
That's what she said.
I crack myself up.
I will NEVER get up that early to fish....or do anything.
A new boat AND a 4 wheeler? Being an attorney is sure treating you right!!! This post reminded me of the fishing song you dedicated to Christina.
I don't consider myself a fishing guy by any means but looking at that boat makes me think twice about it. Maybe I'll get good at golf and make a bet with you that if I beat you then you have to take me out...hmm...
I'm jealous! You need to take that boat out here to GA and we could do some awesome bass fishing.
Post a Comment