Today is Steve’s Birthday so everyone remember to wish him a happy birthday. Since 30 is sort of a milestone birthday I thought it would be cool to put together a list of 30 things about Steve. I know that many of you have known Steve a lot longer than me so I would like your input on this, and maybe I will learn something new about him. Please leave comments about Steve’s qualities, a story or memory of Steve, or just something that reminds you of him. I will get it started with 5 things:
30 Things about Steve:
1. Steve has a strong testimony of the Gospel and knowledge of the scriptures. (Which is why I married him)
2. Steve puts his family first (Or so he claims. I think golf and fishing are really, really close behind and take the lead some days. But if it was a life or death situation, I’m pretty sure family would be first. :) )
30 Things about Steve:
1. Steve has a strong testimony of the Gospel and knowledge of the scriptures. (Which is why I married him)
2. Steve puts his family first (Or so he claims. I think golf and fishing are really, really close behind and take the lead some days. But if it was a life or death situation, I’m pretty sure family would be first. :) )
3. Steve makes me laugh, but not when he is trying to on purpose(then he is not funny).
4. Steve loves freshly cut grass and he is pretty good about keeping the grass cut. (In Omaha this required cutting the grass at least twice and week, and we had LOTS more grass. The weeds he could care less about.)
5. Steve is not a procrastinator, especially when is comes to school and work. When he starts something he finishes it and doesn’t put it off. (unlike me)
Can’t wait to hear what you have to say about Steve!
11 comments:
Steve is strange for a guy- he doesn't care much about food. Weirdo. =) Happy Birhtday, Steve-o! Hope its a great one. You're old.
Happy Birthday! Steve has much better tasted in shoes and clothes than Christina. Sorry Christina. He is way more conscious of matching.
Thanks Brit.
Steve really doesn't like food. He loves pancakes, and apparently that's all he would eat when he was little. He has started liking a few other things since we got married.
apparently nobody likes me. it's cool, i don't like you either. trust me.....
Happy Late Birthday Steve!! You and Jeremy should take a day and go golfing.
Welcome to your thirties old man!!
I notice that your 30 "things about Steve" was only 5 things. We respectfully disagree about the putting things off at work.
Love,
KB's Group
He likes Root Beer and anything you can put syrup on
Did you see the ugly head commenting on Heidi and Andrew's blog? Somebody please stop her.
I know. It never ends. How do we get rid of that? We need to brainstorm
The first time I met Steve was in High School (he had been home from his mission for a little while) and he had just come home from a fishing trip. We were all hanging out over there, and he had fish in the aluminum foil. I tried to say hi, but I think he thought we were all just annoying little kids in high school. But oh well. He had his fish. :) I think that was a fish-first kind of day.
Post a Comment