Kayden missed Anni a ton while we were at the cabin. The day we brought her back home Kayden was so excited. This is what he did all day: sit in the cooler, eat the frosting out of the Oreos and I assume he fed Anni the rest of the cookie. All I know is that there were 10-15 Oreos left, and then the package was empty with no sign of the cookies (Kayden only eats the frosting). Anni sure had a nice treat. She is pretty patient about waiting for her food though.
Some days I will pick Kayden up from the babysitter and go run errands without going home first. As soon as we pass our street without stopping Kayden starts whining for Anni, and wants to go home. He also has to hold her leash and walk her now. Sometimes she gets excited and pulls too hard though. Kayden has a few scratches on his knees from that now.
So that's all of the exciting news in our lives. Just watching Kayden and Anni play. Oh, and I got released from playing the organ. I got to sit with Kayden the whole time last week during church. It was the 2nd time since he's been born that we didnt' have to take him out!!
Hope everyone has a great 4th of July. We will try to find the camera so we have some pictures to post!!
6 comments:
don't forget the fact that he knows the words to "jojo's circus," and the "bunnytown hop" now...
annika is getting fat
I like you dog
Look at that cute cheesy grin!
So, who do they have now to play the organ???
thats my sweet kayden baby!!!
Post a Comment