Friday, August 8, 2008

The Bed Bump

Steve didn't like my pictures yesterday from my phone so he went and got a new camera because ours is seriously gone. We've looked everywhere. So here is my first picture.


Do you see that big bump? Can you guess what it is?

We made the bed one morning and there was this huge bump on Steve's side of the bed. I asked him what was in the sheets and he told me it was his baseball glove under the mattress. This is apparently the official way to break in a baseball glove-put a ball in it and stick it under the mattress.

Well the bump started out on Steve's side of the bed, but then I noticed yesterday that it was slowly moving over to my side of the bed. So I told Steve he had to move it last night. It is now in the middle of the bed. I give it 2 more days and then it is getting kicked out of the bed!

7 comments:

steve said...

This is why I married you. You make me laugh!

Erin Camp said...

Two more days? You're generous.

Ryan said...

That's awesome! I always put my glove behind one of the couch cushions. Maybe that's why I was never good at baseball - I should have put my glove under the bed.

Anonymous said...

who or what is "it"

Jayci said...

That's hilarious. New baseball gloves are a pain though... and it sounds even more painful having it under your side of the mattress. Sorry about that Christina! :)

Anonymous said...

How come we have not seen any pics of preggo?

The Praters said...

Hey preggo. How you feeling? We had lots of fun swimming. Kayden is a wild man. I would have had the bed bump removed that night. Two days is way to long.