You know how there are those disasters with kids that you know will happen some day and you are just waiting for it. Well we had one this week.
The roll of toilet paper in the toilet.
I walked in the bathroom to find Kayden with no pants, no diaper, and toilet paper all over. I looked at Steve and said do I get mad or do we take a picture? As you can tell from the previous post we decided to take a picture. The mess actually wasn't that bad. The toilet paper was one long strand still stuck together and it hadn't soaked up too much water from the toilet yet. So I was able to get most of it out and there was no clogging.
Kayden sits on the toilet everyday, but doesn't understand yet what he is supposed to do. He does flush the toilet and clap though. We will be getting some training pants this week I guess.
Until the next disaster...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yikes! Sounds like it was a close call. Sorry about that! But nice save. Good luck with toilet training. woohoo!
Post a Comment