Emily is right, we haven't seen many pictures of the prego-ness. I love this look on her face by the way. I've become somewhat immune to it, unless I'm really in trouble...:-)
We went with Nate, Maribeth and their kids to the cabin this last weekend. Nate, Taylor, Jaylen, and myself were on the lake again before the sun came up! Nate took like 30 of these pictures so I just posted one of them. It is a great pictures of Panguitch though...
The kids were great and excited. Nate and I spent the whole time fixing poles, but that is what it's all about. We caught one at Panguitch (it's always really slow in August for fishing) and 5 later that day at Navajo. Everyone else on the dike was jealous cause we were the only ones catching fish. They all kept asking us what we were using as bait. Nate was funny because he kept calling me a girl because I took a nap on saturday afternoon. Then when he would catch a fish, he would yell "steve, steve, steve" then would run over to me dangling the fish from his pole and make me get the hook out and release the fish so he didn't have to touch it! very funny...
Kayden, from the moment he realized we were going to the cabin, which was about 15 minutes outside of vegas CONSTANTLY said, "Mom, I ride the mone'?" Which means 4-wheeler. He woke up from his nap in the car, and at 2am and said, "Mom, I ride the mone'" then would go back to sleep. He was hilarious, and spent the whole time with his "elmut" (helmut) riding the mone'
Nate and me with our one fish at Panguitch. We all had a blast. We missed having Jared and Kelsey there to complete the "threesome."We'll do it again next summer for sure!
9 comments:
Where is your new four wheeler? I don't blame Christina, who likes pregnant pictures? Glad you all had fun, but the picture with you next to Nate really shows just how short you are. Sorry.
Now that is enough to make Jared jealous. Oh wait, I just noticed that you said you missed us! HOW NICE! Could you move here, please?
just whatever you do, please spare us any obligatory bare stomach pregnancy pictures that all these crazy mormon mothers think they need to post on their blogs. we don't want to see stretched skin and a belly button poking out.
I agree with Andrew and Heidi. Keep the stomach covered.
i'm not short. nate is just 6'6". you are short too!
Not for a girl I'm not. But you're right. 6'6'' is tall.
Why is Nate so tall? And what is a kid wearing a BYU hat doing on your blog chuckles?
Oh, and what did you do to your wife to get "that look." She looks slightly pissed off at you....were you out playing golf? Did she find your empty beer cans?
i know, i continue to try to get him to get rid of that byu hat, but the kids grandpa played hoops for the y so i guess you have to give him a little slack...
Post a Comment