
i don't know why, but as we prepare to welcome another little boy into our family, i think i'm going to miss just having kayden around. christina and i are so excited (and ready) for boy #2, but it's hard not to look back at the past couple of years with just us 3. memories are great aren't they? my dad recently told me to "not blink" when i turned 30. i hope i don't miss anything...



5 comments:
I was worried, when Matthew was almost ready to be born, that I wouldn't be able to love the "new" one as much as I loved Max. It's amazing how your heart just grows with each one and how the minute they're born you can't imagine your life without them. Kayden will love having someone to beat up. But yes, one is easier than two. But then again three is easier than four:) Can't win them all.
#2 HAS to be a big change when he comes, but you guys will do great! And I'm excited to see how Kayden handles it. He'll be a good older brother. So much excitement!
Can you tell where Kayden likes to sit and eat? On the arm of the couch.
thanks a lot, TESSA. you thought i wouldn't come back and read this. loser!
Steve, I'll try to go on a hike just for you this week. Send me Christina's no bakes. deal? i'll need the energy. hah
Christina, is it b/c he feels like an adult at your eye level? at our dinner table in the mustang house i used to sit on my feet so I'd be taller and feel older. weird.
Post a Comment