Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's a Boy! - Be Happy

Yesterday I went to Albertsons and Home Depot and both checkers asked me what I was having. When I told them I was having a boy, they looked at Kayden and both said "Oh" disappointedly. I get this all the time when I tell people we are having another boy.

If you are going to ask a pregnant lady what she is having, then you better be excited no matter what she tells you!!! Me and Steve are so happy we are having another boy. We secretly wanted another boy. I loved being two years apart from my sister, and Steve wishes he could have been closer to his brother. There will be plenty of time to have a girl.

I may have a breakdown and go ballistic the next time someone gives me that disappointed look when I tell them I am having another boy. Be HAPPY people because I am!!

4 comments:

steve said...

nice spelling on the title baby! i am extremely happy it's a boy. i was so nervous in the ultra sound, and once again felt a little guilty when the hoo-doo popped up because i wanted a boy so bad. i feel like i've got my ultimate desire now! it's like having two good hunting dogs. just like in where the red fern grows. i still love that book!

Erin Camp said...

Don't worry, we're happy you're having a boy. Kayden needs someone to beat up on:) That never ends though. When I had Abby people would say, "Oh, good you got your girl, now you can stop." People are just selfish and stupid. The kid is lucky to have you......

Stefanie said...

I got that a lot as well. I wanted another boy too so Caleb could be close with him and they could grow up buds. I think people forget that there are still families out there that have more than 2 kids.

Heidi said...

Just wait - the comments from strangers get even better when you have 3 boys. Then they really start to feel sorry for you!
We're happy that you're having a boy, but please don't name him Seven :)